Friday, May 27, 2011

Kim Kardashian sports a $2 million engagement ring

It took Reality star Kim Kardashian just six months to start planning her big day and a full life with basketball star Kris Humphries. The 30-year old star is now formally engaged to the 26-year old Humphries, who went down on one knee and asked the big question "will you marry me" spelt out in rose petals.
Kardashian is now a proud owner of a stunning 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring, worth a staggering $2 million. People magazine quoted her saying "I didn't expect this at all. My hand was shaking as he put the ring on my finger - shaking! I was so excited."
So, what do you think of Kim Kardashian diamond ring ? Share your thoughts with love-sepphoras.blogspot.com and also don’t forget to follow us on  Facebook for more latest celebrity news.

0 коментара:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...